Call for Abstracts: ALCAS’ 11th LCA Conference
Updated: Nov 15, 2022
The organising committee of the 11th ALCAS conference 2023 is calling for abstracts of original work for presentation within the 2-day conference to be held 19-20 July 2023 in Coolangatta Queensland.
The conference themes include:
· LCA Supporting Global/National/Industry Responses
· LCA-based Carbon (GHG) Accounting Supporting Net Zero, Neutrality Pathways and Certification Responses
· LCA Supporting Circularity and Circular Economies Responses
· Built Environment Applications
· Energy, Water and Transport Applications
· Agriculture and Bio-based Production Applications
· LCA Methods and Tools
· LCA Capacity Building
Abstract submission due date:
30 November 2022 (EXTENDED): peer-reviewed papers/posters
19 March 2023: non-peer reviewed papers/posters/presentations
Click here for details and to submit an abstract.