The Australian Life Cycle Assessment Society is advancing plans to deliver the 10th biannual conference, to be held in Sydney in early 2019.
The conference will focus mainly on the application and future of LCA in the built environment, for example for buildings, infrastructure and product level Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs). We also encourage applications in agriculture, food and other sectors, although these will have a minor focus.
Proposed themes are:
• Low-impact structures and liveability
• LCA applications in due diligence and transparency
• Social rights in supply chains
• Frontiers in LCA
• Sustainability education: from kid to corporate
• Circular economy
• Great solutions for great problems
Get your thinking caps on. Calls for submissions will open soon.